January 2020 – As part of our national sales meeting, our staff rolled up our sleeves to support the work of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana. Divided into three groups, we cooked two homemade meals and helped with a variety of cleaning tasks at Ronald McDonald Houses adjacent to Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health and the other house located inside of Riley Hospital.
November 2019 – Teresa Gift (Director of Human Resources), a member of the Westfield Education Foundation Teacher Grant Committee, helped to award several teacher grants.
Click on one of the images below to watch the presentation video.
August 2019 – InSource staff volunteered to furnish an apartment at Coburn Place Safe Haven
August 2019 – InSource made a corporate contribution to the El Paso Shooting Victims’ Fund and the Dayton Oregon District Tragedy Fund. We hope you’ll consider helping out the families of those affected.
June 2019 – InSource attended Coburn Place’s Blue & Gold fundraising breakfast at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. (pictured below, left to right: Teresa Gift, Jim Nickens, and Christine Faucett).
InSource is a proud sponsor of TOPSoccer, a free program for athletes with physical and intellectual challenges.
During the summer of 2018, InSource donated $2,500 to support the work of TOPSoccer. President Jim Nickens is a coach with Indy Premier which runs it’s own TOPSoccer program. Jim and his daughter are weekend volunteers with TOPSoccer.
On July 28, 2018, President Jim Nickens helped host a collaborative fundraiser with Indy Eleven Professional Soccer and 3v3 Live National Soccer Tour. Proceeds from the event benefited Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana. Jim serves on the board of trustees at Ronald McDonald House.
Since 2012, InSource employees have been active volunteers at Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana, serving meals to families.
Other Community involvement by our employees
Deck McCormick (CEO and Founder)
- Zionsville United Methodist Church (Chairman of the Finance Committee)
Jim Nickens (President)
- Banking Insurance & Securities Association (BISA) Diversity Committee
- Indiana Soccer Foundation (President of the Board)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana (Finance Subcommittee)
- Indy Premier Soccer Club (Coach)
Greg McCormick (National Sales Director)
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Indiana (Young Professionals Board member)
Ben Donaldson (Regional Vice President)
- Tabernacle Presbyterian Church (Deacon), Basketball/Soccer Coach, Trunk or Treat volunteer
- Mozel Sanders Thanksgiving Dinners (Volunteer)
- Purposeful Design (Volunteer)
- Wheeler Mission (Volunteer)
Denise Reiter (Director of Marketing)
- Dance Kaleidoscope Board of Trustees (Marketing Committee)
- Actors Theatre of Indiana (President Emeritus, Board of Trustees)
- Heritage Place of Indiana (PR/Marketing Committee)
- Heartland Film Festival (Volunteer)
- IndyFringe Festival (Volunteer)
- IndyReads (Volunteer)
Christine Faucett (Director of Operations)
- Plainfield Community School Corporation (Volunteer, Allies for Education)
- iPipeline AMS User Group Advisory Board (Board member)
Gregg DiGeronimo (Executive Vice President, National Sales Manager)
- Alzheimer Association of Eastern Region of Ohio (Board Member)
- Hudson Booster Club (Board Member)
Teresa Gift (Director of Human Resources)
- Westfield Education Foundation (WEF Teacher Grant Committee member)
Bobby Grangier (Internal Sales Consultant)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters (Big Brother alumnus, Junior Board member)
- Kansas, Gamma Mu Chapter of Alpha Tau Omega (Board of Trustees, Chairman)
InSource proudly supports:
8500 Keystone Crossing, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Fax: 317-259-4679© 2008-2018 InSource, Inc.
All Rights Reserved