Our primary job is to market annuity and life insurance products for selected carriers through representatives who value professional assistance. Our accounts range from sole practitioners to institutions such as banks, credit unions, and broker-dealer firms.
Our staff provides the full-service assistance normally associated with being a brokerage general agency. By specializing in only two product areas—life insurance and annuities—we are able to deliver critical mass in sales activity to several insurance carriers. This model has served us well for more than 30 years.
The ideal candidate for this position will provide friendly, attentive, and responsive service to create an exceptional experience for all of our clients.
We currently have a talented, motivated, and high performing team and are looking to add to the family…….apply now.
- Internal sales and marketing support to external wholesalers and accounts/territories with a focus on the sales and service of insurance products from industry leading carriers.
- Individual must establish and maintain a pipeline of prospects which should be managed through close contact and expanded for additional opportunities.
- Collaboration with other divisions of the company; is expected, to design effective solutions for clients.
- The ideal candidate should enjoy working in fast-paced sales-oriented environment and be adept at maintaining and solidifying important business relationships.
- Educate yourself on the latest product offerings and industry developments and, in turn, educate advisors on those subjects to help create new business opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional listener and communicator who can effectively present information both verbally and in writing to colleagues, agents and carrier representatives.
- Strong phone and computer skills – specifically Microsoft Excel and Word – with the ability to quickly learn use of our internal and carrier software
- Life Insurance licensed
- Minimal Travel Required
Send resume and cover letter to:
8500 Keystone Crossing, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Email: Human Resources
Fax: (317) 259-4679
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins.