When InSource engages with you, our team commits to a high level of service and business practices. Our reputation is built upon the excellent service we provide to our agents and key account relationships. Below are the principles we adhere to as outlined in our Service Level Agreement:
Request submitted prior to 12:00 P.M. EST (including previous day after business hour requests) are expected to be addressed by 12:00 P.M. EST of current business day.
Request submitted between 12:01 P.M. – 5:00 P.M. EST are expected to be address before leaving for the day.
Any requests submitted from Friday 4:30 P.M. – Monday 8:00 A.M. are expected to be addressed before 12:00 P.M. on Monday.
Request for contracting paperwork will be sent out to agent within 2 hours of request.
The following items will follow the business guidelines above:
- Request for carrier appointment (agent approval of paperwork and then sent to carrier for processing).
- Status on appointment paperwork.
- Miscellaneous requests (update E&O, AML, EFT, address changes).
Advisors will be notified once contracting and licensing paperwork is received by InSource’s Licensing & Contracting Specialist.
Advisors will be notified if additional information is required. Advisor will receive a phone call in addition to an email notification to clarify needed information.
Internal Life & Annuity Sales Desks
The following requests will follow the Business Guidelines above. For each of these requested items our assigned internal sales desk team member will email and call the advisor to insure receipt of requested information and ask if they need additional items or explanations on the sent information.
- Interest Rates
- Sales Ideas
- Product Information
- Life Case Approval Notification
Life & Annuity Case Specialists
The following requests will follow the Business Guidelines above:
- Application Paperwork
- Inforce Paperwork
- Receipt and Review of Application
- Case Status Update
- Weekly email and/or phone communication
- Phone communication at least twice monthly
Inforce policy information will be handled same day unless there is a large list of policies involved, those requests will be given a week turnaround time and agent will be notified.
Advisor is contacted during the new business application process:
- In Good Order applications: Advisor will receive an email and/or phone communication confirming application was received in good order and has been sent to carrier for processing.
- Not in Good Order applications: Advisor will receive an email and/or phone communication confirming application was received and provided with the not in good order items. Once the not in good order items have been updated, application will be sent to carrier for processing.
- After initial communication, updates will be provided weekly unless new information is received sooner.
- Advisors are invited to register for our Data View, which provides 24/7 access to their pending business.